Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by HCBB Quality, LLC d/b/a Quantros (“Quantros”), a division of Healthcare Bluebook. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Quantros. Quantros offers this website and its CareChex Awards (“CareChex Awards”), including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all usage terms including Media CareKit Usage Terms - Hospital Awards, Media CareKit Usage Terms - Health System Awards the information contained in the About CareChex webpage, and the conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing CareChex Awards, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website or purchasing a CareChex product. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - CARECHEX RESTRICTIONS ON USE POLICY
- Your access to and use of the CareChex Awards is expressly subject to the terms and conditions of the Media CareKit Usage Terms - Hospital Awards or Media CareKit Usage Terms - Health System Awards, as the case may be.
- Hospital and health system (hereinafter "provider") award summaries are intended solely for individual consumer use and may not be used for commercial applications by providers, purchasers, or other organizations without licensure of CareChex® by Quantros Media CareKit™.
- All content relating to Quantros’ CareChex® quality evaluations including, but not limited to, scores, ratings, and rankings are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Public reference to provider evaluations contained in the aforementioned sites, whether oral or written is strictly prohibited without express written consent of HCBB Quality, LLC d/b/a Quantros (“Quantros”)
- Except as expressly or otherwise permitted, you will not copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, transmit, download, upload, post, sell, rent, license, transfer, disclose, publicly perform, publicly display, mirror, frame, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or use any aspect of these sites or any site content (including, but not limited to, any provider evaluations), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means.
- Without limiting the foregoing, except as expressly permitted by us in writing, you will not, directly or indirectly, use any of the site content: (a) for any purposes other than your personal, non‐ commercial evaluation of providers; (b) to compile lists of providers for commercial purposes; (c) to establish independent data files or compendiums of statistical information; or (d) in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. Please send an e‐mail to Marketing@quantros.com to receive additional information about the possibility of alternative arrangements regarding the site content.
- Further, you may not use any meta‐tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the name " HCBB Quality, LLC d/b/a Quantros" “Quantros”, or "CareChex®" without prior written permission.
- Any unauthorized use, disclosure or reproduction of any site content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, laws pertaining to privacy and publicity rights, or other laws or regulations. Please be advised that Quantros actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
SECTION 2 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 3 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or the CareChex Awards: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 4 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The CareChex Awards and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Quantros, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 5 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Quantros and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 6 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 7 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 8 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee.
SECTION 9 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 10 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at Marketing@quantros.com.