About CareChex Awards by Quantros
Since 2009, Quantros has compiled the CareChex ratings to provide an objective quality review of all hospitals and health systems in America, with ratings for Safety and overall Medical Excellence at the national, state, and regional level. The CareChex awards are based on a rigorous review of patient complications, readmissions, mortality, AHRQ patient safety indicators, and inpatient quality indicators.
Our vast data sets don’t include any self-reported or survey data, and our results are tested for statistical significance, resulting in clearer, more accurate performance differentiation across 39 clinical categories in both Medical Excellence and Patient Safety.
What's Included in your Media Care-Kit?
Digital Award Icon
Digital copy of the CareChex by Quantros Logo and usage rights for use in conjunction with award icons
One custom award plaque for public display
Examples of CareChex Award Marketing
CareChex Restrictions on Use Policy
Hospital and health system (hereinafter "provider") award summaries are intended solely for individual consumer use and may not be used for commercial applications by providers, purchasers, or other organizations without licensure of CareChex® by Quantros Media CareKit™.
- Hospital and health system (hereinafter "provider") award summaries are intended solely for individual consumer use and may not be used for commercial applications by providers, purchasers, or other organizations without licensure of CareChex® by Quantros Media CareKit™.
- All content relating to Quantros’ CareChex® quality evaluations including, but not limited to, scores, ratings, and rankings are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Public reference to provider evaluations contained in the aforementioned sites, whether oral or written is strictly prohibited without express written consent of HCBB Quality, LLC d/b/a Quantros (“Quantros”)
- Except as expressly or otherwise permitted, you will not copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, transmit, download, upload, post, sell, rent, license, transfer, disclose, publicly perform, publicly display, mirror, frame, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or use any aspect of these sites or any site content (including, but not limited to, any provider evaluations), in whole or in part, in any form or by any means.
- Without limiting the foregoing, except as expressly permitted by us in writing, you will not, directly or indirectly, use any of the site content: (a) for any purposes other than your personal, non‐ commercial evaluation of providers; (b) to compile lists of providers for commercial purposes; (c) to establish independent data files or compendiums of statistical information; or (d) in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. Please send an e‐mail to info@Quantros.com to receive additional information about the possibility of alternative arrangements regarding the site content.
- Further, you may not use any meta‐tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the name " HCBB Quality, LLC d/b/a Quantros" “Quantros”, or "CareChex®" without prior written permission.
- Any unauthorized use, disclosure or reproduction of any site content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, laws pertaining to privacy and publicity rights, or other laws or regulations. Please be advised that Quantros actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.